The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary?
Just heard from Peter Butler that his Le Mans Speedy (currently at Brooklands) is in danger of not getting to the Centenary, as he has been let down for a transport.

Anybody with a trailer available to help?
This chap is delivering us and the car on the Tuesday and collecting us the following Sunday. He might be up for a detour before heading home. Geoff is on 07766 666169
Surely Brooklands has a spare trailer to help a generous person assisting with their display? Alternatively it could be suggested that it might leave and not come back, as that might focus their attention to help...
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Excuse me if I’m being a bit dim stating the obvious, but why can’t someone get in and drive it?
There are plenty of trailer rentals in the area, if nobody comes up with a spare.
I don’t think Peter Butler is up to driving and doubt anyone would want that sort of responsibility of driving it. Hope something gets sorted.
I don't know if this helps, but I was looking after this section of cars today at Brooklands and asked if they had a trailer for the LeMans Speedy.
There are indeed trailers at Brooklands but would need the appropriate tow vehicle.
If asked, they might oblige Smile

Thanks for the suggestions.

Brooklands will not help other than suggesting commercial firms - they do not appear to have any trailers of their own. I did try!

"Never Say Die!"

Peter Butler.
Is Bruce Mclaren's Ulster going to be there? and if not why not ???
I have a trailer available. But it'll need something to tow it with as we're driving up in my special.