The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? (/showthread.php?tid=7684)

Pages: 1 2

Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Martin Baker - 01-07-2022

Just heard from Peter Butler that his Le Mans Speedy (currently at Brooklands) is in danger of not getting to the Centenary, as he has been let down for a transport.

Anybody with a trailer available to help?

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Colin Wilks - 01-07-2022

This chap is delivering us and the car on the Tuesday and collecting us the following Sunday. He might be up for a detour before heading home. Geoff is on 07766 666169

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Andy Bennett - 01-07-2022

Surely Brooklands has a spare trailer to help a generous person assisting with their display? Alternatively it could be suggested that it might leave and not come back, as that might focus their attention to help...

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Ivor Hawkins - 01-07-2022

Excuse me if I’m being a bit dim stating the obvious, but why can’t someone get in and drive it?

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Tony Betts - 01-07-2022

There are plenty of trailer rentals in the area, if nobody comes up with a spare.

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - JFaulknerUlsterRep - 01-07-2022

I don’t think Peter Butler is up to driving and doubt anyone would want that sort of responsibility of driving it. Hope something gets sorted.

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - cwchrisp - 03-07-2022

I don't know if this helps, but I was looking after this section of cars today at Brooklands and asked if they had a trailer for the LeMans Speedy.
There are indeed trailers at Brooklands but would need the appropriate tow vehicle.
If asked, they might oblige Smile

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Peter Butler - 07-07-2022

Thanks for the suggestions.

Brooklands will not help other than suggesting commercial firms - they do not appear to have any trailers of their own. I did try!

"Never Say Die!"

Peter Butler.

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - flywheel1935 - 07-07-2022

Is Bruce Mclaren's Ulster going to be there? and if not why not ???

RE: Le Mans Speedy not going to Centenary? - Stuart Giles - 08-07-2022

I have a trailer available. But it'll need something to tow it with as we're driving up in my special.