The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024
Ian - good to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the rally. The points you make are useful and constructive and we'll take them on board when planning next year's event - which is on 29th June 2025.

There is no published list of trade stands but if you post some details of who you spoke to we may be able to identify them for you.
Ian, if there's anything in particular you remember about the trader concerned, where he was on the field, or what he had on his stall, I'm sure someone could help. I don't know everyone but off the cuff I can think of (moving roughly left to right along the field)
Vince Leek
Steve Hodgson
Graham Beckett/ PWA7C
Nigel Snow
Seven Workshop (Jamie Rogerson)
7 County Austins (Tony Betts)
Austin Reproduction Parts (Willie McKenzie)
Chris Parkhurst
Mick Maloney
Holmesdale Sevens (Tony Leslie)
John Firth
...erm, there were at least 3 or 4 more.
Nick / Chris - thanks for your replies. The list of traders is handy, the one I was looking for was Holmesdale.
Glad to help. Tony's details can be found with a quick Google search but feel free to message me if you need assistance.
A big thank you to all the organisers for another fantastic weekend. Over two hundred cars, 26 dedicated Austin Seven autojumblers, probably the largest gulp of Swallows I've ever seen, road runs and a gymkana that I mysteriously got roped into.
The best as ever was the meeting of friends and making new ones.
“Gulp” now that’s a collective noun I hadn’t come across before, but quite brilliant!

Sadly I missed the rally, being down with a horrible fluey cold @nd it looks like I missed a great event.
I have just published a short video of the day on the Association YouTube Channel.

https://youtu.be/vvTGsWxSRjA