The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 (/showthread.php?tid=9419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - David Witton - 14-06-2024

With the National Austin Seven Rally little more than 2 weeks away, we already have over 190 entries and 26 autojumblers which should be heaven for the Austin enthusiast.  We have even sold 30 tickets for people who want to come but do not have a car.  Even though the closing date has passed, entries continue to arrive.

It should be a great weekend for Austin enthusiasts and we remain ever hopeful for better weather

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - JonE - 14-06-2024

and we can still come on the gate on the day, David?

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - David Witton - 15-06-2024

Jon yes you can but it is more expensive via the Museum. Download an entry form from the PWA7C and send to pwa7beaulieu@gmail.com

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - Austin in the Shed - 15-06-2024

Are tickets emailed ?

Entries can be emailed to pwa7beaulieu@gmail.com but tickets are hard copy and are posted or can be left at the gate by arrangement.

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - JonE - 15-06-2024

ok, so just to clarify, we now can't just turn up on the field gate early on Sunday like we have in the past, and pay the club there? Not the museum entrance.

Jon, If you are unsure whether you can come or not until the actual day,  and come as a spectator,  you can pay the staff at the gate.
If you are bringing an old car without pre-booking you will have to park in the general area as there will not be an allocated space for your car on the rally field main display.
I hope this helps and that you are able to come and enjoy the day.

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - jpsmit - 16-06-2024

In 2016 Mrs. JP and I found ourselves at Beulieu the day of the Austin 7 gathering. We did the car museum and the sculpture garden and the manor house and only at the end realized that there was also the Austin 7 gathering. (there was also a stationary engine gathering). When we got to the field, people were mostly packed up and gone but those who remained (packing up) were kind and quick to answer my questions. I can draw a pretty straight line from that experience and the 7 in pieces in my attic. It will be some time until I get to it but that day started my journey and I thank you for that. cheers and have a great day!

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - Nick Salmon - 16-06-2024

Nice story JP. Come and see the whole day's rally, if you can. Might inspire you to start the restoration!

RE: National Austin Rally Beaulieu 2024 - jpsmit - 16-06-2024

(16-06-2024, 08:37 AM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Nice story JP. Come and see the whole day's rally, if you can. Might inspire you to start the restoration!

I would dearly love to - only one slight detail.  Confused

cheers

and yes I need to get on with it though the Vauxhall comes first