The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thumblist - Line: 1031 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 1031 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 832 get_post_attachments
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A supercharged Australian Ulster-like special
From a Facebook post - a supercharged Australian Ulster-like special. Click the images for a higher-resolution copy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice Tony but given our weather particularly this summer I'll stick with my box it's probably OK in Australia but you will need the hood up to stop your brain being fried as some centenary entrants found out.
Must be uncomfortable to drive with that small steering wheel and the steering column angle.

Steve
It looks like the sort of car that on mainland Europe would come with a satchel.
Quick scan down comments, and yes, satchels mentioned already!
Nice colour. Ford Radiant Red perhaps.
From our busy Clubmember Lachlan on Bruny Island- off Tasmania.

He loves it but I am not so sure- too 'fussy' for me.

Lachlan regularly drives his Austins from Bruny to Victoria for events- a major sea and land adventure !
(18-07-2024, 01:19 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: Must be uncomfortable to drive with that small steering wheel and the steering column angle.

Steve

(18-07-2024, 05:02 PM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Nice colour. Ford Radiant Red perhaps.

David's an expert on Ford colours - he's spot on, it's the one he chose for his build. When I took it to the local "Classic Ford Restoration" garage to borrow their ramp, the two chaps exclaimed in union "Radiant Red!"
(19-07-2024, 01:15 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote:
(18-07-2024, 01:19 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: Must be uncomfortable to drive with that small steering wheel and the steering column angle.

Steve

(18-07-2024, 05:02 PM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Nice colour. Ford Radiant Red perhaps.

David's an expert on Ford colours - he's spot on, it's the one he chose for his build. When I took it to the local "Classic Ford Restoration" garage to borrow their ramp, the two chaps exclaimed in union "Radiant Red!"

Same colour as British soldiers in the Boer war? — easily spotted at a distance.
I love the steampunk instrumentation!