The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Service Journal
I've been helping a neighbour clear out his garage. He wonders if this has any value? It's in good condition apart from the cover, presumably reproduction but who produced it and are they readily available?

Whilst I don’t know the answer, I would be interested in buying it. Happy to throw my buying hat in the ring!
This was available a few years ago as a large spiral bound blue plastic covered reprint from the UK ? 

I bought my copy from our Club Spares but cannot remember the price- possibly around A$50 ?

Still regularly looked at  Smile

Cheers, Tony.
It's a copy of this, as it happens.

https://www.theaustinsevenworkshop.com/p...urnal-9492
Cheers, Geoffrey
A assume this is a later reprint- now A$90 plus postage.
Thank you all, most helpful. I shall pass the figures to him along with your note of interest Dean.
I have a copy of this journal and as Peter says it is an interesting and useful reference source.
This was a publication put together by The Seven Workshop in the 1970s, extracted from a full set of originals which also covered all the other Austin models. A further reprint was undertaken by Jamie at the present Seven Workshop, and may still be available.
(24-04-2024, 12:42 PM)bystander Wrote: This was a publication put together by The Seven Workshop in the 1970s, extracted from a full set of originals which also covered all the other Austin models. A further reprint was undertaken by Jamie at the present Seven Workshop, and may still be available.

See above Tongue

https://www.theaustinsevenworkshop.com/p...urnal-9492