The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TAPESTRY cloth remanufacture - anyone interested?
Following a recent remanufacture of cloth for one car, there are a few people who are considering another batch of the patterned 'Tapestry' which was used from '26-'29. Economies of scale would apply, but assume its going to be, say, 70 quid a metre, and you'd need 10 metres + (depending on whether you are wanting headlining too, which some cars were specified with). I'll put any other parties in touch with each other if they want to make contact by message. I'm just the messenger; the more active participants are with the process, the better the outcome will be.
Hi John,

I did try and make contact with Greig as I'm definitely interested but didn't get a response. Price sounds good as it's around the cost of good quality West of England broadcloth.

Roger
Indeed. Just trying to broaden your base! There is another person too. But ultimately it is going to need a bit of active decision making, (which should be easier now there is all Paul's hard work already done).
A further shout - I'll be in receipt of a sample of what the group are running with by early next week and I plan to have it in pocket at the Centenary on Thursday, should anyone there be interested in seeing it with a view to wanting to join their consortium before the loom does its loomy stuff.
Hi Roger (& Jon)

Have sent you a PM, sorry I missed your earlier message

Yes still interested in the cloth

Best
Greig
Did anything come of this? I would be interested (for my May '30 RK).

Steven
pm me your email address and I can put you in touch with the consortium - I think they are about to go... Its about 70 quid a metre and you probably need 10 metres though! Jon