The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Centenary Bookings
Just read the walk through. I want to bring two A7s, myself/wife RL saloon; son/wife Nippy, and modern for daughter/grandson. I can see no provision for booking in the modern. Advise please.
John
You can just bring that, no need to book it in.
(10-10-2021, 05:03 PM)Colin Cooke Wrote: Hi All,

I noticed there was only options for dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday. Does anyone know if there will be more options when the booking goes live? Or am I just being dim (not uncommon).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the organisation team for their efforts so far, the website and walkthrough indicate just how much preparation has gone on. I wish you luck through all the stages, but particularly the next few days. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

All the best,
Colin
On the live form one can indeed book all evenings.
Booked!
Thanks for the advanced warning of what needed deciding beforehand. With the different requirements of four branches of the family to cater for, it took some doing, but we got there. Bookings now successfully made for the Griffiths clan.... and we're all really looking forward to this once-in-a-lifetime A7 celebration. Bravo to all concerned thus far.
01.54 and already no single rooms left, apparently. Tried to book double instead, reached “choose payment method”, but where’s the choice? There’s only one option, i.e. credit card, and I’m away from home without one for a few days. Why no BACS?
I wonder if there’ll still be accommodation available by the time I have access to a credit card?!
Hi All

We’re in for 5 nights camping.

Booking was quite painless even the end price  Smile.

Cheers

Howard
We have taken it that camping includes caravans and booked for the 5 nights. Easiest booking we have made for anything. Congratulations, it was worth the wait to get it right.
Yes, you are booking a “plot” which can be used for a tent/caravan/motorhome.
Booked - just have to work out the logistics of getting a car for Prescott and a road car for the rest of the event.
Alan Fairless