The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Centenary question
It would be nice to see photos and hear about how people are travelling.

I know Steve Berg has reached England in his Nippy from Switzerland and the Youngs will set off in their Ruby from Fife very soon.

We left the Highlands a few days ago (trailering a Seven), and should be in the Cotswolds by the weekend.

In just over a weeks time, it will all be over. 2 1/2 years of planning, hundreds of meetings, calls, emails and stresses will be finished with, phew!
We are fully loaded ready to depart Norfolk on Sunday.
Trailering our Austin behind my white van.
That leaves at least two days to unload and reload everything just to make sure it’s all there!!

We are staying on a farm in Todmordon. Plan to check in first thing Tuesday morning 10:00.

Looking forward to the whole adventure.

Richard.
We are leaving North Lancashire in our Ruby early on Sunday morning, hopefully arriving for a couple of nights stay in Ironbridge, before proceeding on Tuesday to Moreton in Marsh, over 200 miles total. Then all being well returning in one day.

Look out for us and give us a wave.
Motorhome all but loaded, nearside rear trailer light fixed (again!!), Seven Saloon fettled and cleaned such that it doesn't look too bad from a distance. Should be on the road Sunday morning arriving in Moreton early afternoon.

I did take the Seven out late last Sunday afternoon but it died after about 500 yds. Seems they need to have petrol in them Blush

Steve
I’ve been putting up and taking down tents all day. Trying to choose which one gives most shade or least heat retention.  Took the seats out of the van and fitted the winch. May put the special in there on Saturday before it gets too hot.

We’re arriving mid day on Monday…Hottest time of the day….Is nudity allowed on site?

Cheers

Howard
It's that hot here I've had to unzip my cardigan.
Scrute to Driver Jones. “ Can we just dip your tank sir, just want to check that you’re not running on avgas” “Certainly, my noble official, do test what’s in there.” “Hmm, ain’t banned fuel, but the tank does seem to be full of very hot air. I’ll have to check the regs.”
Wink 
Hi all, campervan ready, Ruby all greased up oil in all the right places washed, polished, Ruby looks good from 6ft away,all ready to go. See you all there, lets  have fun. S&P.
Struggling with after effects of covid but determined I’m going.
Alan Fairless
(14-07-2022, 05:01 PM)Alan Wrote: Struggling with after effects of covid but determined I’m going.

Snap! The cars going a lot better than I am at the moment, I’ll be there, but I’ll be driving it rather than polishing it...