The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedants' Corner
Ian, Reckless could you explain what you mean please. My English is a bit rusty.
You might have to steel yourself for the correct answer.

Subtlety is the art of smacking someone in the gob when really they should be head butted.
I wonder if I should stick my ore in...
(04-12-2021, 02:53 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: I wonder if I should stick my ore in...

Not if you wish to remain stainless. Big Grin
Not much Fe in “stainless steel…”
(04-12-2021, 02:53 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: I wonder if I should stick my ore in...

I'm biting my tongue here, Ruairidh, but I reckon it's best to keep my head down ...
some people are just talking a load of spheroidal graph
it
e
by
gum
Well it's good to see that attempts to set us at each other's throats has in fact produced the traditional British response of puns.
Dont forget the far southwest which still has its own language which is not the same as any other Celtic language from the UK.
Cornish and Breton are very close in stucture and old Cornishmen could converse with Bretons each using their native tongue.
Both have their own national flags.

Cornwall is also known as Gods Own Country

I am not telling you which God Though !!!!
Apologies for overlooking the Cornish language, though I fear that the better known cultural references are usually sung in German.