The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Centenary Bookings
Very kind of you Steve - and very much appreciated. There's a whole team working their socks off on this so please bring extra quantities of brownie and bara brith as they all deserve it.
There is a handful of double rooms still available for the week of the Centenary Event. 

It is unlikely that they will remain available for very much longer, so best get your booking done without delay.

https://a7centenary.com/whats-on/the-booking-process/
It looks like I will be having a week under canvas then. !!!!
Piggy bank has just been emptied in Austin Seven.
i have spent hours trying to fill in the forms. First it would not let me reserve three double rooms. Now it will not let me order more the two adult tickets. I require 5 adults and one child. So I cannot even try to book the rooms. I can accept that I have missed the oportunity to book the rooms, and will have to go off site, but if I cannot get entry tickets, I will have to give up the ghost. Am I the only one who is having this trouble?
John
I am already booked, but I have just tried a new booking and have the option to book in five adults (plus children). Have you ticked the box entitled 'Other people in this booking'?
You can book a max of two rooms, and a max of five people on each booking. So for more than that, split them over two or more bookings.
Nick, thank you for taking the trouble of trying to help me. I am worried that if I book and pay for two rooms, and then find the third room I require is no longer available. The money I will have paid is non-returnable. I would dearly love to have the three rooms, so my extended family can join Nora my wife and myself for the A7 event of my lifetime. I appreciate that I can find accomodation for as all "Off Site", but feel that will be second best.
Again my apologies for the delay in responding, but I am currently leading an Austin Seven tour of N.Wales, and as a result we are out all day, and using my laptop from the hotel, which is proving a little trying.
John
John - I have sent you a PM.
Booked, really excited !
Now just a logistical exercise in getting everything in the Ulster tail including camera gear and wife :-)
Only 150 miles there in a new car that keeps trying to kill me every time i go out in it !
Take a leaf out of the Continentals; lots of leather satchels strapped to the side!