The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Highland Sports Coupe project...
Are you putting a Tommy gun rack in the boot?

Looking amazing!

Ian
Question... (for Ruairidh)

Can you get in and out of it? I guess it looks bigger in the photos than in "the flesh"
I can get in and out of it and it is actually smaller than it looks in the photos!
Hi Ruairidh 

That really looks the business.

Can’t help feeling that you need a pair of drag slicks on the back (oh and a supercharger and nitrous oxide tank somewhere  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin.)

Cheers

Howard
very purposeful...
Is the drip rail bespoke made section, or can one get that? I like the hard ally edge there, but intrigued about the back hidem trim strip - will that stay alloy too or be tinted same as the cloth?
Lovely all round!
I thought we'd all agreed it was going to have tartan trim?
I agree with Howard, it’s got that look, Jack it up all round by about ten inches, Hemi and a blower and you’ve got a serious looking gasser!

I shouldn’t really be saying that on the friends forum, I’ll go and stand on the naughty step.

Brilliant work though, it’s definitely the Austin Seven body Gurney Nutting never made, beautiful.
Wonderful artwork
I think it looks drop dead gorgeous.

I’ve not been paying attention and missed various comments about Northumbrian Pipes. Do we have a piping contingent in the Austin Seven World?
Alan Fairless
I think it is fab.

Looks like it should be garaged in the Bat Cave. I trust Peter and Ruairidh will have capes, masks, and their underpants on over their tights when driving it?