The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOING TO BEAULIEU ?
Hi all, 
the auto-jumble is nearly here and I am really looking forward to the event. I will be there Saturday.
If you are going too and happen to see me please come and say hi. 
I'll be wearing this yellow T-shirt so you should have no trouble spotting me.

Cheers,
Stephen
I will be there on Saturday and will look out for you. Charlie.
Hi Steve

We should be there on Saturday but if the weather is anything like it is today here in Wales we won’t see your T shirt as it will be covered in waterproofs!

Cheers

Howard
Normally I'd be there but sadly it clashes with the Kop Hillclimb this year.  Have a good time.
We will be in Red field stand 40 as usual, but this year we're just taking pre-ordered parts. To prepare for and do the event takes a whole dedicated week of hard work, and afterwards we have to deal with the backlog of orders from the previous week. The sales at the event are much less than if we just stayed at home and worked as normal, however the social part of it all is very enjoyable so we're going to do more of that!
Martin Prior and Oxfordshire Sevens will be sharing the stand with us, so there will still be plenty to see and talk about.
Hi
Austin reproduction parts will be there in or usual stall GREEN FIELD 145-146
Well chums, I'm pretty much packed and making sure I haven't left anything out before my wife and I head the the airport. We've looked at the weather forecasts for the weekend and if they are to be believed then it looks like the weekend should be good.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and enjoying the day.

Cheers,
Stephen Big Grin
Enjoy your trip, Stephen.

Are you coming to Scotland?
No plans to as such but I won't rule that out as we will be based in Bristol.

Stephen
Let us know if you do...

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Bristol - it's gert lush!