The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
I took the 1931 saloon to the local VSCC monthly meet in Ripon.   Instead of the usual colour photos I took some in B & W when I got back, much more evocative!            
I love the second shot!
Black & White (can we say that nowadays?) - Monochrome images are definitely more emotive. What's notable is the difference between the rear ends of the early SWB (front tank) saloons and the later LWB (rear tank) cars:

[Image: 20230608-125940-2.jpg]
Hi All

And one from me….

Cheers

Howard

Attached Files
.jpeg   IMG_4408.jpeg (Size: 148.75 KB / Downloads: 317)
And before colour was invented

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alan Fairless
Great shot Howard, glad to see the van up and about. S&P
I was privileged to view and hear Malcom's special yesterday. A car both very well thought out and extremely well built. I look forward to seeing it out and used in anger. Go Malc, go!
Curious about what was on the bench I waved the magic Photoshop wand and...click the image to get the detail.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The garage was formerly a cow byre and the 'bench' end needs finishing off.  The pillar drill is a cheap thing from Lidl.  It gets occasional use for jobs that don't need precision!
Hi All

It was our 49th wedding anniversary today.  So we decided on a longish tour of the Epynts and Brecon hills.  Here we are at the viewpoint after climbing up Penau hill which starts from Garth on the Upper Chapel road over the Sennibridge firing ranges.  

.jpeg   IMG_4409.jpeg (Size: 116.7 KB / Downloads: 134)

A super lunch in the Cathedral cafe followed by an hour’s ‘shopping’ in Brecon.  We took the path lest trod back via Llanddew and Llaneglwys to Crickadarn and Erwood. 12 miles and we only saw two cars. 

.jpeg   IMG_4414.jpeg (Size: 112.03 KB / Downloads: 135)

Tea and cake in the old railway station before a leisurely drive home. 67 miles of motoring heaven.

Cheers

Howard