The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA speedo repairs
My PA speedo suffered a catastrophic failure when I glanced down at it the needle was bent and it reads a mile out. Who are the recommended repairers of these?
You could try Speedograph Richfield in Nottingham? I'm not really in a position to vouch for their work but they've been around a good long time.
Try https://oldcarservices.co.uk/instrument-repairs/  in Derby   CHRIS CLARK. Address: The Hermitage, 1, Pump Yard, Turnditch, Derby DE56 2LH Phone: 01773 550485. Email: mosquitoclark@gmail.com
Many thanks but I sat down with it last night and spied the problem, after many miles of being shaken about in a Seven the two screws which hold the works together had slackened off sufficiently to let the quadrant disengage from the needle pinion. The freed needle spring then bent the needle which took some time to straighten. All is back together and working just needing to check I've put the needle on in the right place.