The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Great turnout but who wouldn’t for a cream tea. I have added two stone just looking at the photograph.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Hi All

I’m not having much luck with the Green C Cab.  Yesterday after a shopping trip the clutch began to drag and with the pedal nearly to the floor some investigation was needed. So the engine came out this morning.  To compensate for the set back this afternoon we went for a longer drive out in the special to one of our favourite viewpoints.

Back in time for an ice-cream by the lake  Smile.

Cheers

Howard

Attached Files
.jpeg   IMG_4294.jpeg (Size: 92.77 KB / Downloads: 313)
.jpeg   IMG_7238.jpeg (Size: 153.16 KB / Downloads: 313)
Drove to my garage in the Messerschmitt and back home with the A7...
Tomorrow, I'm heading to Germany for a prewar rally.

What a fine pair!
A work colleague of mine owned and used a Messerschmitt as his daily transport, his wife worked at Heathrow Airport but was probably still London Airport back then, he we to pick his wife up from work one evening and broke down in the underpass and they sent one of the tow trucks for moving the aircraft around. Said he’d never been so embarrassed.
Global computer blow up has caused no Seven ignition problems. And no problems showing senior passes on Welsh buses.
(19-07-2024, 11:44 AM)Steve kay Wrote: Global computer blow up has caused no Seven ignition problems. And no problems showing senior passes on Welsh buses.

I've been looking all day but could not find a Welsh bus in North Yorkshire. Anyway the Ruby is fixed now.

1. Not what I did with my A7 today - what I was doing two years ago today. Along with many others. https://youtu.be/-jGChBIEbHE?si=f53hR_s4_OEN5mDq

.jpg   Bubblejpg.jpg (Size: 57.68 KB / Downloads: 164)
This looks interesting!
Jim
A number of sellers reverting to cash only - bit of a problem with the banks here trying to stop cash !  Huh

My old old computers are still working  Big Grin