The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
We were once asked the very same during a radio interview, my father said “yes, it was a gift to my wife for her 21st birthday”!

The handbag smacking his face can be clearly heard on the recording.
Driving around Bicester in the Seven this morning and spotted a 2/3 scale “vintage” Bentley driven by a chap wearing a crash helmet, for some reason…the car and the driver just looked all wrong, but we gave each other a wave anyway…
(12-07-2024, 11:50 AM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Driving around Bicester in the Seven this morning and spotted a 2/3 scale “vintage” Bentley driven by a chap wearing a crash helmet, for some reason…the car and the driver just looked all wrong, but we gave each other a wave anyway…

Are you sure it wasn't a proper Bentley with a 1 1/2 scale driver? Big Grin
Indeed, since most 3 litre Bentleys have 4 1/2 litre engines, why should an original camion from Cricklewood not have an enlarged driver?
(13-07-2024, 08:31 AM)Malcolm Parker Wrote:
(12-07-2024, 11:50 AM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Driving around Bicester in the Seven this morning and spotted a 2/3 scale “vintage” Bentley driven by a chap wearing a crash helmet, for some reason…the car and the driver just looked all wrong, but we gave each other a wave anyway…

Are you sure it wasn't a proper Bentley with a 1 1/2 scale driver? Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thumbs Down 
Ho ho Big Grin !
Three litres are the nicer cars.
Alan Fairless
In the days of yore, we would always be on the lookout for a three litre Cortina. Two leets at the front and one at the back...
Not like a three litre Bond Bug then.
I thought that spot would gets the wags out!