The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Today (4th. July) is the Seven's official birthday. In was registered on this day 91 years ago. However, Leon and I spent the day fitting new shock absorbers to the Landrover, a job which was rather overdue, and which meant ejecting the Seven from the garage for the day. However, that didn't mean that the little car didn't manage to get out, even if its two runs were just to Bala and back, one to get supplies and the other to get diesel for the Landy.
For the first time, ever, these three cars spent the day driving, together.

BME - our father’s first car.

GG - my first car.

VF - the Dunford Family car.

.jpeg   1398093C-0C1F-4341-A9E3-6215281FEFE1.jpeg (Size: 596.05 KB / Downloads: 248)
Lovely! Keep it in the family, that’s what I say!
Hi Everyone,

Today I have been attempting to re-create an original looking drop link for my Nippy. Sadly one of my originals had sheared in two. I purchased a re-manufactured one but I wasn't too pleased with the overall look of the replacement in comparison to the remaining original link (not to detract from the remanufactured part, its great that people are willing to reproduce them).

So I set about trying to turn the reproduction link into a closer representation of the original. Sufficed to say, I am really pleased with the results.

The third picture is my surviving original and the other two pictures are a 'before & after'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice job!