The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
1929 Austin Seven Gordon England Stadium up for sale
There may be the opportunity to trace the history of this car in America - which would add greatly to the interest of owning it?

(When I traced the history of an AD tourer based in Oregon, I asked - by phone [then email] - at a major Oregon city library whether they could provide any assistance. A professional librarian there was extremely helpful - telling me what was possible, how much it would cost, and handling the correspondence with the state DMV, and then verifying and signing the information received so it could be used as evidence with the DVLA. The process required significant detective work, but it was possible in the end to trace the original owners from dates and other clues in the information the DMV provided, even though the DMV had blanked out all names and addresses on the copies sent! The Oregon DMV had kept all it is records going right back, and now held them digitally - and was prepared to provide printed copies for a small fee.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1929 Austin Seven Gordon England Stadium up for sale - by Colin Morgan - 01-08-2023, 10:56 AM