The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
1929 Austin Seven Gordon England Stadium up for sale
Just to put the record straight the car was purchased by myself and Erich - he from Seattle! - last year. We recognised that this type of car would not be appreciated in the States so took the decision to repatriate it where it would be better appreciated. From your comments this is certainly the case!
The car is most likely unique as the most original Stadium known. It is complete apart from the hood and side screens, but patterns exist. Charles has highlighted theĀ Tecalemit chassis lubrication system; this is perhaps the most interesting feature of the car and was only fitted to two Gordon England models. We believe it is the only complete system fitted to a Seven that exists. The car runs and stops, the engine and running gear is original to the car and it is very roomy and driveable. It is unfortunate that the Stadium was the last model produced and that the demise of the company put paid to it. In our view it is a much nicer car than the Cup model, roomier with good luggage space. Sorry Cup owners.
You may ask why we are selling it. Well, we have too much on, too many cars and myself in particular, getting on in years.
What the next owner does with it isĀ for them to decide. We have our views but we know it will be preserved for people to admire which is the most important thing.

...oh, and by the way, I know you all want it, so would you all ensure you have your cheque book, credit card, bank draft or cash with you on auction day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1929 Austin Seven Gordon England Stadium up for sale - by Chris Garner - 18-07-2023, 10:12 PM