The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numberplate Transfer Question
Back in the past, the numberplate was lost from my Mk1 Pearl and issued with a reverse issue London number [414 XUW] which ive never liked the look of on the car.

Around 5 years ago i purchased a 1934 Morris Minor as somthing different, but it was no Austin Seven so i done very little with it. In the late 1990s someone had the original number plate off of that tho, and i was issed with an age related plate, a previous owner to me howver must not have liked it, and aquired a mid 1930s issued Merionethshire, Wales "LFF" Number plate. 

The time has come to part ways with the Morris and so ive had the LFF number off it and onto retention, an inspector from the DVLA was out to ensuire the car was complete and roadworthy, and it has been issued with its Age related number again on a Non-Transferable basis. 

I tried earlier to swap the "LFF number onto the pearl, but the DVLA are saying it is not possible to do online. Reading the rules, it would appear my Pearl needs an MOT and then this should go through easily enough. 

Before i pay for an MOT tho, had anyone been in a similar position ?

Messages In This Thread
Numberplate Transfer Question - by JohnD - 05-06-2023, 03:32 PM
RE: Numberplate Transfer Question - by Parazine - 05-06-2023, 09:07 PM
RE: Numberplate Transfer Question - by JohnD - 05-06-2023, 09:40 PM
RE: Numberplate Transfer Question - by JohnD - 22-06-2023, 10:28 AM