The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving a Seven in modern day Traffic
Yes, BT wants to go entirely digital and have all phone lines over the net. Hence. if you are in an area with decent reception there is no need to stay with them and pay line rental. I could save around £300 a year by ditching my stream-age copper line and going with an all-in provider. BTW Don't get a "smart" meter: they be able to cut you off in an instant and a friend's experience, one living in a thick-walled house like yours, is that they have endless trouble connecting. To get around this, I understand that a new "Eco-Green- Rural-Area-with-No-Signal Meter-Reader-on-a-Donkey" service will have to be launched. I've just secured the contract to provide the stables, the donkeys, the riding training, the insurance, a re-shoeing service, bum cream for the riders, GPS units for the donkeys (hang on, that won't work) and donkey feed. Get in now before it's too late....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driving a Seven in modern day Traffic - by Tony Griffiths - 01-03-2023, 02:33 AM