The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many more Sevens are there out there?
(21-03-2018, 10:21 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: From Albert's photo, Lot 867 would indeed appear to be an RP; the RP-style A-post moulding is clearly visible, also there are no holes in the bulkhead for a scuttle tank.

Jeff,Mike..

Yes,you're both correct,it is indeed an RP,no seams and three hinges. The chassis it sits on is the Ruby item,the front wings (1480) steering wheel and box (1483) ,the seller believes to have originally been with the car are indeed separate items. It does come with a pair of doors and an interior full of bits and pieces,trim,floor etc.

May be of some help Jeff...my prime lot is up before the RP,is as usual is harvesting much interest, should I not win out rather than return with an empty trailer,I'd be happy to bid on your behalf and locate the shell at my home in North Worcs to await your collection if that's more convenient for you ?... a little convoluted but if it'd help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many more Sevens are there out there? - by Albert S - 21-03-2018, 02:20 PM