The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many more Sevens are there out there?
Jon..
Yes,well spotted,the body is resting on a chassis,there's also an early front axle attached,pre Ruby,but the only listing for a separate chassis is lot no. 1482, listed as a Ruby ?.. it's all a bit of a mess with Austin parts well scattered.. I was busily occupied searching for any Allard associated bits and pieces.
I don't believe it's actually attached to the chassis, just resting on it.
The chap to ask for is Barry,very helpful fella.

(20-03-2018, 08:51 PM)Jeff Taylor Wrote:
(20-03-2018, 08:15 PM)Albert S Wrote: Well there are these tow sad souls I was looking at earlier today... let's hope they each find sympathetic new homes.

I believe from the auction photo Lot 866 is an RN body - is Lot 867 an RP, Albert ?

Jeff..
Hand on heart I couldn't say, the rear of the car was shrouded in several piles of wheels and tyres.. I didn't notice the seams. I've to speak with the vendor tomorrow, I'll ask him to check it out if you wish?
Tony made the point of so many individual items rather than bulking them up into various larger lots.. point well made. 
It's going to be a long day should you attend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many more Sevens are there out there? - by Albert S - 20-03-2018, 09:03 PM