The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
promoting your car and hobby 100 years
Funnily enough Ivor I just did get same... I convinced myself it was just thick oil in cold weather for a day or two, but nerves got the better of me. 

I use my car a lot and in all weathers. I have taken in excess of 20 children to their school dance (sorry I can't bring myself to  use the P word). I have taken it the kind to school and even taken it into school and regularly volunteer it for events like the Christmas fair and church fête, with a competition prize of a ride in the car. I am a member of another local group catering for all manner of cars, old and modern... my car has been in the centre of a church (drip tray included)... I use it almost every day to take my stepdaughter to work and to pick up odds and sods (and the weekly shop)... I don't know what else I could do to promote it... 

Static shows don't do it for me, so a poster wouldn't work. If it's young people you want to reach, do we think it's going to have to be on the small screen to get attention?

Messages In This Thread
RE: promoting your car and hobby 100 years - by Nick Lettington - 16-01-2022, 07:29 PM