The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contact for Rinsey Mills
Thanks for that Jeff. The Cambridge Club are preparing (hopefully a room full!) of material about Austin 7s abroad covering the German, French, Australian, American and tenuously Japanese involvement. My particular task is to cover the German connection and I already have excellent support from Germany one contact bringing his Dixie to the event.
However I am producing a summary display board with typical UK Austin 7s at the top, pictures of Sir Herbert and hopefully his manufacturing plant all 'arrowed' down to a single picture for each of the 5 foreign companies Austins. Other club members will be expanding on the remaining 'foreign' involvement. The high res pictures I would like are for the typical A7s including a Ruy, Box Saloon, Chummy and maybe a sports model .... just for my top line. I could include my own 1932 van. It is hard to say yet how large we want to enlarge pictures but possibly only to say 0.4 by 0.3 meters - the size of my monitor screen! I have no objection on my email address nickbomayne@tiscali.co.uk being passed on as it is public anyway.
Hoping you can get a response, Nick

Just a Ruby, Box Saloon, Chummy and a Sports model of some kind. See my response to 'Jeff' below to better understand what I hope to do. Sure let me know hat you have that I can use.
Thanks, Nick

Jon, seems that I cannot reply to individuals so my response is in the main post!

Thanks to Steve and Dave I will follow up your suggestions. For Jeff the story of the upturned car does not fit with what our club are producing but it is a great story especially as you will have it at the rally? I will talk to our secretary who is also national secretary as I would have though that someone else would like to display that picture and story.

Messages In This Thread
Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Nick Mayne - 12-01-2022, 03:55 PM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by JonE - 12-01-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Steve Jones - 12-01-2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Dave Mann - 13-01-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Jeff Blight - 14-01-2022, 08:05 AM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Nick Mayne - 14-01-2022, 01:45 PM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Nick Mayne - 14-01-2022, 02:54 PM
RE: Contact for Rinsey Mills - by Bob Culver - 20-01-2022, 08:34 PM