The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
eBay becomes even less seller friendly
Hi tony.

I think its ongoing trying to push business sales, rather than private individuals.

Ebay is also forcing member to go through there new payment payment system instead of paypal. You dont pay any fees (at the moment). But what you save they have loaded onto sellers cost.

Buy signing up for the new payment system, (compulsary) you have to give them full access to your bank account. So they can pay you. And also TAKE IT BACK if there is the slightest complaint. Also you have to give then photo proof of who you are. Driving licence or passport with all your details on. Angry

The new sign up for payments is composary, wich like most of what they do is probably elegal. Same as charging fees on postage.

I noticed since the new format, we having had any more £1 listing weekends?
We have been offered a £3 listing day.

And this weekend is an 80% variable listings. Not sure how that works, as there is nothing veriable about there fees.

Were they go from here I dont know, but it's not good.

Tony.

Messages In This Thread
RE: eBay becomes even less seller friendly - by Tony Betts - 11-06-2021, 12:32 PM