The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional A7 club magazine costs
I have been a member of a worldwide organisation (not car related) for nearly 50 years. Some years ago. The British section moved the quarterly magazine to online as well as hard copies for those that wanted it that way. This saved an enormous amount of money and had a bonus that the online copies were all sent out on the same day rather than hard copies that sometimes were up to 14 days later. I was also secretary of my own local branch which also changed to online for its members newsletters. Again this saved money in postage together with production costs. A bonus for me was that I was not folding paper in to over 200 envelopes and then sticking on stamps. I realise that some members do not have computers etc but we are in the 21st century. If you can drive a car you are capable of learning a few computer skills. My advice is get up to date. I realise this will no doubt stir a hornets nest with some and I am prepared for the flack. I have my tin helmet ready. Can I also mention that I am a member of the PWA7C and will willingly pay the increased charges after all if paying by direct debit it is less than £3.00 per month.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.

Messages In This Thread
Regional A7 club magazine costs - by daveg - 05-12-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Regional A7 club magazine costs - by JonE - 06-12-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Regional A7 club magazine costs - by daveg - 06-12-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Regional A7 club magazine costs - by John Mason - 06-12-2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Regional A7 club magazine costs - by Chris KC - 06-12-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Regional A7 club magazine costs - by JonE - 07-12-2020, 02:08 PM