The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
physical differences in 35A and 35M dynamos?
Hi Bob
It is good to see that people can follow it and find it of use
With reference to Fig 11 although I did all the circuit drawings they were redrawn to tidy them up
Those who have the The Magazine of 1979 will be able see what Roger Shea in the forward said

The Kernel of this article was written by Harry Hales with tremendous clerical assistance from his wife Jan ( without here help it would have been long forgotten)
The final diagrams and photographs were produced with the help of meany friend and, and in all over a hundred and fifty hours of work has gone into producing it.May I say thanks to everyone involved.
I see from my original drawings that I did That one slipped through
One of the areas that Roger and I did disagree was how the ignition warning light worked
I see that was over 43 years ago and Roger passed away meany years ago Although if you have a copy of Practical Classics October 2020 issue there is a letter from the current owner of the car he used on his trip to Australia and his return back to the UK a few years later via the Americas it has now been restored it looks good

Messages In This Thread
RE: physical differences in 35A and 35M dynamos? - by Harry Hales - 04-11-2020, 04:07 PM