The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motorbike glasses/reflectors?
I bought a pair of the ones above to try in L133 rims and they fit perfectly. They have since got even cheaper - barely over 20 quid for two units with glasses. Their wiring blocks need fettling work (you buy these separately) and the "male" bit on the back of the reflector on my pair was a bit bent/splayed so needs some dremelling/bending to get the connectors on, but if you want some generic Ruby replacements with BPF lens capability for something where originality is not important, it's a no brainer. The reflector bits are pleasingly thick too.
Mine didn't ship from India - they arrived in days from Birmingham. But the advert suggests they might come from there, perhaps.

Does anyone have a motorcycle source of new generic rims for flat glass units i.e. pre34. i.e. something like DU42 or MU42 which are convertable. Adding a return on a crummy Ruby rim still seems to be morally not a thing to do.

Messages In This Thread
motorbike glasses/reflectors? - by JonE - 01-08-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: motorbike glasses/reflectors? - by JonE - 02-08-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: motorbike glasses/reflectors? - by JonE - 02-08-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: motorbike glasses/reflectors? - by JonE - 12-08-2020, 09:34 AM