The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London to Brighton Veteran Car Run
I fully agree with Reckers about comments on this accident when not knowing all the facts and seeing all the evidence I also agree that possibly a re test of older people may improve driving. If you are up to standard then you have no worries.
What I find is amazing is that there is no medical checks to see if you are up to scratch. I gave up my licence to drive due to being now only partially sighted. I was amazed that my optician having tested my eyes and had to inform me that my eyesight was not good enough to drive (I already had stopped driving because I new this without the eyesight test) was prevented from informing DVLA and it was up to me to inform them. I wonder how many drivers do not notify the authorities. Particularly people who have mobility problems.
I know the courts have the power take driving licences away from drivers but once you are before the court in most cases the damage has been done.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - by Barry - 04-11-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - by Barry - 05-11-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - by NickB - 05-11-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - by John Mason - 06-11-2019, 01:59 PM