The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful information - ScA7C National Rally...
Looking forward to the weekend. Arrangements have been made to trailer the Brooklands, which for the first time ever was reluctant to start the other day! Turned out to be some crud around the gauze filter in the carburettor inlet banjo. I will be checking it again today to make sure that was the problem, I don't want it disgracing itself amongst such distinguished company.
It seems that most of Duncan's panel beating class will be in attendance, perhaps we could form the Guildtown Steel Band to accompany the other musical attractions?
Now I have a better idea of who is going to be there, I had better get some more wine from Lidl (other wine suppliers are available).
We will be stopping overnight in Berwick on the Friday night to break the journey with the two Border Collies, so will be at Guildtown around lunchtime on Saturday. The Brooklands will be there Friday afternoon.
Let's hope the heatwave promised for next week extends into the following week!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Useful information - ScA7C National Rally... - by Malcolm Parker - 18-07-2019, 06:54 AM