The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
6V Dynamator - first hand experiences...
Thanks Ruairidh, I do have my old distributor in the back just in case and my experience of the distributor has been of improved pulling up hills and a little on top speed so am more than happy with its performance.

Also it feels a little like you are feeling that you have to defend Accuspark. It really isn't necessary, I would hope that they could speak up for themselves.
As I said my problem isn't that they had a technical problem. Also accepting that they may have communicated well with some owners, and also accepting that I didn't buy one so I have no first hand experience of good/bad communication, I just don't see them doing a good job here of supporting their broader customers.

Oh, and inspirational pictures as always. What are you doing on the interweb anyway, go enjoy your holiday. Just been working in my polytunnel and the thermometer is on its max 50 degrees Smile

Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6V Dynamator - first hand experiences... - by Andy Bennett - 26-07-2018, 02:36 PM