The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Books
Photo 
What do I do with this lot, I would offer them for sale, but as I reside in France, there is little call for them and postage to UK is prohibitive and not helped by import/export charges - for example my wife bought (bless her) some hand cream from Scotland, she paid £12 for the product, £8:50 postage and 12€ for customs and handling.  We went to post some hand knitted socks to Australia (same postal charges as to the UK) and would have needed to pay 32€. Fortunately a friend was flying to the UK and posted them there and paid about £5:80 - The world has gone mad.
Goodness knows how much they would charge a UK buyer for one of the heavier books!  The box in the photo weighs in at about 4Kg

Bob  
Ps similar problem with a 1932 gearbox, 2 usable 1/2 shafts, SU carb and manifold, diff etc
The problem is that I rarely come to the UK by car and not sure RYANAIR would like a gearbox in the cabin luggage.

Messages In This Thread
A7 Books - by bob46320 - 9 hours ago
RE: A7 Books - by Hugh Barnes - 7 hours ago
RE: A7 Books - by Nick Salmon - 6 hours ago
RE: A7 Books - by Chris KC - 6 hours ago
RE: A7 Books - by bob46320 - 6 hours ago
RE: A7 Books - by Robert Leigh - 3 hours ago
RE: A7 Books - by Tony Griffiths - 27 minutes ago