The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Adjustable Beds - Any Advice
John, it grieves me to tell you we paid good money to have a fully adjustable, electrically-powered hospital bed taken away a few months back - it was in America though so would have cost you more to get it shipped here than to buy new. 

My aunt had a muscle-wasting disease, so worked her way through a long list of assisted appliances. It seemed she was forever 'upgrading' to a new one and being disappointed that it wasn't as good as the one she had before. So while it's difficult to give you specific advice, what I would say is do your very best to identify exactly what you want it to do - conduct experiments with boards or cushions or whatever it takes to get the posture just right. You will then be well-armed to ask the vendor specifically "will it tilt to X degrees?, is it height adjustable between 18 & 24 inches?", etc etc and you'll have at least some confidence that your money won't be wasted. Don't just go shopping for an "adjustable bed" without a clear idea of what you want from it.

Messages In This Thread
Adjustable Beds - Any Advice - by John P - 11-08-2024, 11:00 AM
RE: Adjustable Beds - Any Advice - by Chris KC - 11-08-2024, 11:49 AM
RE: Adjustable Beds - Any Advice - by jpsmit - 11-08-2024, 03:06 PM