The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Association Publicity Officer
The Austin 7 Clubs' Association have created a new role called Publicity Officer and I have volunteered to get the ball rolling. I introduced myself in the 2024B Grey Magazine.
Essentially we are raising the profile of the clubs within the association and hopefully the membership will grow accordingly. This will keep our clubs and cars going well after we have departed.

To do this we are using YouTube and Facebook as tools to get Austin 7's in front of new people who might otherwise be drawn to a different make or age of car. We will expand to use different media to raise our profile even further over time.

To do this effectively I need a little help. Do you have pictures or short videos that I can use? Maybe a car celebrating its 100th or 90th birthday? An interesting journey or story around a car or family? Even if you are not on social media yourself I can use your material with your permission.

Please contact me via the email address below if you would like to help or ask a question. I will also check this thread from time to time.

Many thanks,
Steven Earl
publicity@a7ca.org

Messages In This Thread
Association Publicity Officer - by s.earl - 28-06-2024, 04:55 PM
RE: Association Publicity Officer - by s.earl - 29-06-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Association Publicity Officer - by Tony Press - 30-06-2024, 12:23 AM
RE: Association Publicity Officer - by Tony Press - 01-07-2024, 01:36 AM