The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ain't got nobody - Louis Armstrong! (Ruby ARR)
I'm afraid that I don't have one - or know of any for sale - but eBay might be a good option for finding one.
If you don't know this, after a search find at the top of the page the little heart-shaped box "Follow this Search" box. Click it, and the following email alert box and then, each time something similar is advertised, you'll receive an email.
In addition, make several searches using different words, phrases and combinations of words - and include some with spelling mistakes as well - and for all these individual searches tick the "follow this search" box.
Over the years I've found all sorts of interesting items by doing this. The best was a catalogue for a previously unknown American maker of precision bench lathes that appeared using the search "lath cato USA". When I posted details of the lathe, the leading collector of US machine tool literature asked how on earth I'd found it. I neglected to tell him....
http://www.lathes.co.uk/pearce/

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ain't got nobody - Louis Armstrong! - by Tony Griffiths - 04-05-2024, 10:25 AM