The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 years of Austin Seven ownership…
That reminds me,Colin , that at that '63 Beaulieu I (with my Super Acc. special) was parked between Kens rubber tyre mudguarded "trials" sports and the Ulster of one B. Canning-- exalted company. Whatever happened to that little spartan special?

I.C.
I cannot claim 60 years of ownership but I first saw my 1928 Chummy when my frend Tony Johns owned it. Here is a picture of the car outside my parents house in Aspendale Melbourne in 1960.

I knew and loved this car after many adventures in it with Tony.

When it came up for sale 15 years ago I just had to own it  Big Grin

.jpg   1928 Chummy 1960.JPG (Size: 26.17 KB / Downloads: 35)

These Austin’s do tend to hang around.
I've had mine for 35 years and despite my apparent youth I acquired it in my mid twenties
Hi Ian,

I can only apologise. It must have been mayhem, being parked next to Klipspringer and the 5 kids that came with it.

I'm sad to say that it was sold to someone in Germany, just before the historic trials scene kicked off again. None of the kids were in a position to take the car on, at the time. Dad tried to reconnect with the new owner, but I'm afraid that the much-loved car has disappeared into the ether

I've got to go to work now, but will post a picture on here when I get a chance.

All the best,
Colin