The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
The extensive ANPR system which can't read white numerals on black back ground.
I haven't tested police ANPR systems, but I can assure you that car-park ANPRs can read white-on-black plates - don't ask me how I know!
Not round here they cant. Have to call the operator to get out of most carparks.
Nor down here either, couldn’t pay at the machine as it hadn’t read my number plate, fortunately the exit gate was broken and so could exit without any issue but will not use any automatic car park again.
The police cameras can read mine!. I got pulled over several years ago by a following police car for not having a valid MOT. I "educated" the officer and he apologised without checking the facts. A good day for public relations.

Our local car park sometimes gets it right, sometimes not.
This evening we have been treated by a great show from the Northern Lights 

Hi John

Great photo. Would you mind if it appeared in the Association magazine (Grey mag)

Cheers

Howard
Howard, i will drop you a messege - i may have better ones.
(11-10-2024, 10:19 AM)JohnD Wrote: Howard, i will drop you a messege - i may have better ones.

Hi John 

Best via email.     editor@a7ca.org

Thanks Howard
When we required an MOT and I didn't have one I was followed by a ANPR police car for some time and he didn't apprehend me, Macclesfield hospital can't read my Seven's number and I couldn't pay the parking charge and our recycling center can't either.