The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
https://thelittlecar.co

Only if you have more money than sense
How horribly embarrassing. Does it have a recorded Bently soundtrack blasting out from built-in speakers? If so, put me at the back of the queue.
Can you imagine 1,059 owners of original AM DB5 buying the 'Dinky Toy Version',
If you went to your bank manager and said you were building 85% scale EV versions of iconic brands, and expected to build 1,000's
he would get you sectioned. !!!!
I think that it looks fun. It is certainly different from other small electric run-abouts and a lot more appealing than that odd little Citroen push-me pull-you car.. I doubt that it is particularly affordable, but I can't see a problem with it if someone has the money to buy one.

Jamie.
At a second glance is it all put together by AI and the images all photoshop confections? I am pretty certain we are not their target market!
There was one on display at Kop Hill Hillclimb last year !!!!
£90,000 + VAT 
With prices starting at £90,000 plus tax, delivery and options and the cars being hand made in Bicester UK, you're going to need to be both wealthy and patient to own a Blower Jnr.
Hi All

I think they look fun but the price tag and the max speed would put me off.

Anyway trying desperately to avoid sport (sorry tennis and football fans) we did our regular circuit of the Elan Valley dams.  Eerily quiet and surprisingly empty of water.  This is Pen y Garreg, the middle dam to those in the know.

.jpeg   IMG_4283.jpeg (Size: 149.01 KB / Downloads: 180)

Cheers

Howard
Don't worry. The Elan Valley dams are looked after by a proper Austin Seven man and he's been there for getting on for 40 years or so Smile .

Steve
Wish I’d known that in February when I was there a few days
Alan Fairless
(14-07-2024, 06:52 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: Don't worry. The Elan Valley dams are looked after by a proper Austin Seven man and he's been there for getting on for 40 years or so Smile .

Steve

We normally call in on him on our way up but this time took the back road to Elan village. On the way back he was out judging by the closed gates. The Price dynasty (son and grandson) seems to be pretty competitive in VSCC trials at the moment!

Cheers

Howard

(14-07-2024, 07:05 PM)Alan Wrote: Wish I’d known that in February when I was there a few days

Next time call in to see me. Second best I know!

Howard