The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moseley Float on Air
Are you aware that there is a current thread on this very topic on the triple-m website?    https://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/...hichpage=1
I'm not a member so can't log in to the Triple M forum.
Erich,
The link I got was by going onto Google and then searching for The triple-m Register. That brings up their page and I selected Triple M Register forums and when that opened selected Technical information Forum and then the post inflatable seat cushions. The address for that pages the one I posted above which opens for me on my computer.
I followed Gordonhbm's suggestion of going via Google and encountered the same problem, you must be a current member of the MGOC to access the forum. Clicking on Technical Information Forum brings up the message in red "you must be logged in to enter this forum" This wasn't always the case as I've accessed the MMM forum to view topics numerous times over many years - only last year being my most recent visit to view their forum, so this must be a new ruling from the Triple-M Register's committee.

This archive link from 2019 does work but the topic is locked to more recent posts.

https://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/...C_ID=15595
(01-06-2024, 07:28 PM)Erich Wrote: I'm not a member so can't log in to the Triple M forum.
I would think the Triple M Register is missing out if they do not know of Erich's planned manufacture  Huh
The triple M register is the MG Car Club (MGCC) - different from the MGOC
Thanks, Eric. I'll be pleased to order a full set for the Ruby - and another for the Ulster.

It looks easy to become a member - and there appears to be no charge to do so.
Erich, I would be interested in a pair for my 1927 Chummy. I have a pair in my Ulster replica from the company who did work on Hovercraft --but they are a  little stiff.Regards Ken Morton Vancouver BC
I have only just read this thread. Well done Erich, we have needed someone to do some decent authentic recreations of these for years. Put me down for a set for my Nippy please and possibly another pair for the BC Special.
Black Art Enthusiast
Hi All, thank you to those who have shown interest. I have always thought the Moseley cushions were a great design. Although others have tried to make replicas they were always missing certain elements. With enough orders, I'm hopeful I can bring the cost down. Materials aren't too bad, but labor is expensive. If you would, tell your friends and other car enthusiasts about this to gauge interest. I'm not really interested in making this a business, just covering costs and providing a needed product.