The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kielder forest car show
A beautiful day on Sunday for the Kielder Forest car show. A first visit for us as we explore new venues in the area. 

It was a lovely hot day and and we were the only 7 there, lots of people to chat too, many with the usual 'I had one of those, paid £5 for it but the wheel fell off doing 30 with 5 up and I left it where it hit the ditch...' stories.  One lady swore blind her dad's had a wooden floor. I said it just might have, especially if he was creative with repairs.

We were amongst a nice variety of more modern cars and a visit from the local tractor club raising funds for the air ambulance.

.jpg   kielder.jpg (Size: 319.9 KB / Downloads: 137)

.jpg   kielder 2.jpg (Size: 420.76 KB / Downloads: 118)

On the way there a man was videoing from the roadside. Then he overtook us and a couple of miles later as we passed the reservoir there he was again. Then he came around and videoed us again whilst we were parked up. Now we know why. Of all the cars there he decided we needed to feature. I only wish he had let me take my driving shoes out of the foot well first and tidy up a little.

We are on the opening section and again about 1 minute in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H02v2gcwkZM
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!