The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Visibility and colour
Eurrgh, scooter boys, on a Seven site? I were a greaser, me, and want to know where the rest of the Domi' racers are......
My mispent youth - Vespa chopper with Harley Tank and extended forks - Built this around 2008-9  - A Proper Scooter Boy machine! None of your lights and mirros and whippy aerials here! 

.jpg   Chop at Secret Bunker.jpg (Size: 108.3 KB / Downloads: 310)
Anyway, moving swiftly on...
Wink 
*Or as swiftly as our cars will go....  Wink 
Stephen
(23-05-2024, 09:53 AM)JohnD Wrote: My mispent youth - Vespa chopper with Harley Tank and extended forks - Built this around 2008-9  - A Proper Scooter Boy machine! None of your lights and mirros and whippy aerials here! 

Goodness ! And I thought an Austin 7 was a dangerous drive  Huh
(23-05-2024, 09:53 AM)JohnD Wrote: My mispent youth - Vespa chopper with Harley Tank and extended forks - Built this around 2008-9  - A Proper Scooter Boy machine! None of your lights and mirros and whippy aerials here! 

As a school kid,pre driving licence age many of us wanted to enjoy riding a motorbike.There was a lane locally about a mile long up to a tip where many would ride.
My dad had a garage and some old trade in bikes which I sold to some of them.The best bikes had gone but was left with this early 60’s Vespa,hand painted black with red side panels,big heavy thing it seemed.
Anyway I managed to sell it and later it ended up on the track.
We were all into doing wheelies and this one of the Vespa’s several owners did,being a 175 it was quite powerful compared to the mostly 50’s we had and the rider managed to completely flip it over.Luckily neither rider or bike sustained much damage but it did gain the name “The black demon”.
I think at some point it was deemed unsuitable for it’s purpose and it engine became a donor for a go kart built in the school metalwork shop.

The stars and stripes and union jack flapping in the breeze kept us safe in the USA
I've just bought some old signalling pennants for future use. I note the letter X is "Stop carrying out your intentions and watch for my signals". J+W is 'I have sprung a leak'...