The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Austin Seven Owner
(07-09-2024, 08:55 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: The meaning of all A7 knowledge and of life, is 42

No, Bruce. I feel as if I have been hitchhiking the galaxy for years. And the answer is 92 (but not until next June Big Grin )
And I thought it was 87 until I drove the Austin 7 Latrobe Sports to the Club Spares BBQ yesterday. Getting in and out of a Sports is getting more difficult with each passing  Huh
Everyone. I've just been alerted to my posting on the 7th last. I fear dark forces are operating as I was nowhere near a computer at that time. Additionally the Forum pages somehow changed itself to German script! Many have said that Garner is entering his dotage. Hopefully not, although I am rapidly hurtling towards my three score years and twenty! At least it caused some amusement. Chris.
(09-09-2024, 08:49 AM)Chris Garner Wrote: Everyone. I've just been alerted to my posting on the 7th last. I fear dark forces are operating as I was nowhere near a computer at that time. Additionally the Forum pages somehow changed itself to German script! Many have said that Garner is entering his dotage. Hopefully not, although I am rapidly hurtling towards my three score years and twenty! At least it caused some amusement. Chris.

You’ll be getting your OBE. Soon then

(Over bloody Eighty)

Cheers

Howard
(09-09-2024, 08:49 AM)Chris Garner Wrote: Everyone. I've just been alerted to my posting on the 7th last. I fear dark forces are operating as I was nowhere near a computer at that time. Additionally the Forum pages somehow changed itself to German script! Many have said that Garner is entering his dotage. Hopefully not, although I am rapidly hurtling towards my three score years and twenty! At least it caused some amusement. Chris.

I occasionally have a similar problem, although the 'dark forces' are usually either one of the cats or one of the little dogs.
I've stopped worrying about it. It's just a number. If you're well enough to moan about it then things are fine.