The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Plea ... Wanted
Hi chaps, 

Sorry to ask here rather than in the wanted section, pls move if necessary

Has anyone a working coil engine they would sell me ? I'm not fussy, I don't have the budget for a professional rebuild yet. So hoping someone has a spare engine they are not using and don't want to mess around with ebay etc to sell it ? 

Please PM or reply here 

Many thanks Matt
Matt, you should probably specify at least high frame or low frame, 2 main bearing or 3.
Hi Chris,

I don't mind as its for my special.

thanks Matt
Might be better with 2 bearing and possibly easier to find than a good 3 bearing.
I'm hoping someone has "that" spare engine under their work bench they are not using and would let it go.... :-)
We do a lot of “engine refreshes”, top end rebuilds, that our customers find very reasonably priced.

Happy to provide written quotes and timescales upfront on: info@albaaustins.co.uk no obligation and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Each engine is different but some photos of what you currently have will help us to provide accurate costings, with no nasty surprises.
Ahhh thats very kind Ruairidh,

It is my intension to have you rebuild my engine when funds allow.. I'm afraid it will throw up some big bills.