The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the 'prom' season.
In the words of singer Larry Norman:

They say to cut my hair, they're driving me insane
I grew it out long to make room for my brain

Great pics and I think I can say with a fair degree of certainty that pretty much everyone has a cringeworthy pic somewhere of hair or clothes of the day. And if you don't it is only the grace of God and lack of cell phones that make it so. Big Grin

Great pics and lovely that a young couple want to go to prom in the 7! (and great that he could drive it)
My grandson and his girlfriend used my Ruby (driven by my son) for her prom. My son reported that in relation to all the cars the seven turned more heads than all the large moderns Bentley , Rolls Royce and Ferraris. I suppose it could have been that the seven was the only car to be heard.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
I’ve just come back from picking up some car parts and the shopping…when I came out of the supermarket, the Austin had a crowd of admirers and they couldn’t believe that I drove it all the time!

One saw that I don’t lock the car and my reply was, if someone got in, could they start it, let alone drive it?
Wonderful pictures, thanks for posting.

I always enjoy the prom season. Sadly for the first time in a long while, I haven't been called upon to provide transport for anyone this year.
Interesting Ian - I haven't had a request this year either!
I was upstaged a few years ago by a girl arriving at her prom accompanied by a load of Hell's Angels on their bikes with her as lead pillion with her male following behind on a SPACEHOPPER. Follow that if you can!
There's still a bit of time  before the colleges and the primary schools break up.
My 11 year old grand daughter has got a prom......... God help us!
Bob
(27-06-2024, 01:03 PM)Charles P Wrote:
(27-06-2024, 01:30 AM)Anne Griffiths Wrote: I'll have you know that hair took a good hour's preparation! Wink

Hedges aren’t what they used to be

ROFL  Big Grin
Cheers, Geoffrey