The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
A New Austin Seven Owner - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A New Austin Seven Owner (/showthread.php?tid=9564)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A New Austin Seven Owner - David Stepney - 07-09-2024

(07-09-2024, 08:55 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: The meaning of all A7 knowledge and of life, is 42

No, Bruce. I feel as if I have been hitchhiking the galaxy for years. And the answer is 92 (but not until next June Big Grin )

RE: A New Austin Seven Owner - Tony Press - 07-09-2024

And I thought it was 87 until I drove the Austin 7 Latrobe Sports to the Club Spares BBQ yesterday. Getting in and out of a Sports is getting more difficult with each passing  Huh

RE: A New Austin Seven Owner - Chris Garner - 09-09-2024

Everyone. I've just been alerted to my posting on the 7th last. I fear dark forces are operating as I was nowhere near a computer at that time. Additionally the Forum pages somehow changed itself to German script! Many have said that Garner is entering his dotage. Hopefully not, although I am rapidly hurtling towards my three score years and twenty! At least it caused some amusement. Chris.

RE: A New Austin Seven Owner - Howard Wright - 09-09-2024

(09-09-2024, 08:49 AM)Chris Garner Wrote: Everyone. I've just been alerted to my posting on the 7th last. I fear dark forces are operating as I was nowhere near a computer at that time. Additionally the Forum pages somehow changed itself to German script! Many have said that Garner is entering his dotage. Hopefully not, although I am rapidly hurtling towards my three score years and twenty! At least it caused some amusement. Chris.

You’ll be getting your OBE. Soon then

(Over bloody Eighty)

Cheers

Howard

RE: A New Austin Seven Owner - David Stepney - 09-09-2024

(09-09-2024, 08:49 AM)Chris Garner Wrote: Everyone. I've just been alerted to my posting on the 7th last. I fear dark forces are operating as I was nowhere near a computer at that time. Additionally the Forum pages somehow changed itself to German script! Many have said that Garner is entering his dotage. Hopefully not, although I am rapidly hurtling towards my three score years and twenty! At least it caused some amusement. Chris.

I occasionally have a similar problem, although the 'dark forces' are usually either one of the cats or one of the little dogs.

RE: A New Austin Seven Owner - Reckless Rat - 09-09-2024

I've stopped worrying about it. It's just a number. If you're well enough to moan about it then things are fine.