The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
Welcome to the new forum... - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the new forum... (/showthread.php?tid=33)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Tony Press - 08-08-2017

Have I added an avatar - yes !!

Easypeasy.

Cheers, Tony.

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Charles P - 08-08-2017

Might help to spell "Manuals" correctly!

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Ruairidh Dunford - 08-08-2017

Charles,

As explained to Brian last night, there are a few small errors that will be fixed over the coming weeks but it is perhaps important to know that management's first language is not English.

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Rogerfrench - 08-08-2017

Congratulations and well done to all.

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Steve Jones - 08-08-2017

Well I've not had any email but given that I can post this, I'm not sure why I need one!

Thanks to everyone involved.

Steve Smile

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Management - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 11:39 AM)Steve Jones Wrote: Well I've not had any email but given that I can post this, I'm not sure why I need one!

Thanks to everyone involved.

Steve Smile

As automated emails often get killed by spam filters, presently we are activating accounts as we see them coming up in the forum to get things going.

Normally, after registering, an automated email with a confirmation link is generated and sent, and activation takes place after clicking that link in the received email.

Kind regards

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Reckless Rat - 08-08-2017

Being French and firmly wedded to the Legalité Egalité et Fraternité motto of my adopted country I would like to know why us lesser mortals only get two stars and the admin get more than Colonel Gadaffi. Is that fair?   Cool

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Management - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 06:20 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Being French and firmly wedded to the Legalité Egalité et Fraternité motto of my adopted country I would like to know why us lesser mortals only get two stars and the admin get more than Colonel Gadaffi. Is that fair?   Cool

Reckless dear chap - you missed the point. We are important and if we want more stars we can Smile

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Phil Kingdom - 08-08-2017

Big thank you to all the admins, for all the work you have put in changing over sites.

RE: Welcome to the new forum... - Reckless Rat - 09-08-2017

The Admin Team strutting their stuff!

[Image: rsz_norks_62.jpg]

Only joking guys. Have a great day.
Neat update. Well done.